Donations in memory of our athletes and other friends can be made using the link below. Please indicate your donation is in memory of Todd. Todd was a swimmer that competed for us for many years and he will be missed.
Todd Bloomquist, Swim Coach
Louis Jansma, grandfather of Josh Jansma, and father of Jeff.
Esther Sutera, grandmother of Josh Jansma.
Gail Martin, mother of Tina Riley.
Ronald LeBlanch, Father of Karen Recknor and Grandfather of Nicole Recknor.
GAP can now accept donations online here!
Greater Atlanta Pathways and Gwinnett Masters Special Teams is an non-profit and all volunteer organization. Your athlete’s participation is subsidized by fund raising efforts and corporation donations and grants. The donation request will vary from year to year depending on the success of our fund raising and business support. You will receive a 501c3 Donation form and thank you letter if you so choose.
There are several choices available to you to fund a sport or make a general donation.
- You can make a donation of any amount and specify what it is for online.
- You can make a one-time donation at the time of signing up for your sport.
- You can donate through Kroger Community Rewards. Register Greater Atlanta Pathways as the organization you wish to support.
- You can donate through Amazon Smile. Register Greater Atlanta Pathways as the organization you wish to support.
- If interested in other donation options, please contact us by emailing chairman@GMSTga.org or calling 404-229-9922.
Donations can be made online here, or by cash, check, debit card or credit card. Make debit or credit card arrangements directly with the Treasurer, by emailing Mary Womble at Treasurer@GAPathways.org or calling 678-549-6813.
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: Greater Atlanta Pathways or just GAP
Please write the name of your sport in the memo section of your check. If you write a check that does not clear bank you are responsible for the check return fees in the amount of $20.00. We will not resubmit any return check item.