Donations in Memory of Nick Cain can be made using the link below. Please indicate your donation is in memory of Nick.
Donations in Memory of Gail Martin, mother of Tina Riley can be made using the link below. Please indicate your donation is in memory of Gail.
onations in Memory of Mr. Ronald LeBlanch, Father of Karen Recknor and Grandfather of Nicole Recknor can be made using the link below. Please enter name and address information so that the Recknor family can send you an acknowledgement. Also please indicate your donation is in memory of Ronald LeBlanch.
GAP can now accept donations online here!
Greater Atlanta Pathways and Gwinnett Masters Special Teams is an non-profit and all volunteer organization. Your athlete’s participation is subsidized by fund raising efforts and corporation donations and grants. The donation request will vary from year to year depending on the success of our fund raising and business support. You will receive a 501c3 Donation form and thank you letter.
There are several choices available to you to fund your donation for the sport that you select.
- You can make a one-time donation at the time of signing up for your sport.
- You can make weekly donations until the requested donation amount is paid. Make your donation to the coordinator staff at the practice or to your team coach or team mom. Be sure to get a receipt.
- You can donate a yearly one-time of $500. This entitles your athlete to compete in any one sport each season during the year, and cross train in all other sports as desired. This does not include our Bowling leagues.
- You can donate a yearly one-time fee of $1000 which includes competition in all three season sports, plus Cheerleading and Masters Bowling.
- You can donate through Kroger Community Rewards. Register Greater Atlanta Pathways as the organization you wish to support.
- You can donate through Amazon Smile. Register Greater Atlanta Pathways as the organization you wish to support.
- If interested in other donation options, please contact the GMST Michael O'Connell by emailing to chairman@GMSTga.org or calling 404-229-9922.
Donations can be made online here, or by cash, check, debit card or credit card. Make debit or credit card arrangements directly with the Treasurer, by emailing Mary Womble at Treasurer@GAPathways.org or calling 678-549-6813.
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: Greater Atlanta Pathways or just GAP
Please write the name of your sport in the memo section of your check. If you write a check that does not clear bank you are responsible for the check return fees in the amount of $20.00. We will not resubmit any return check item.